By using the www.aldoshoes.co.za website and/or making online purchases of products, you agree to the terms and conditions of ALDO’s Policy. If our Policy changes in the future, we will notify our customers and website users of any such changes by posting an updated Policy on our website.
Following the posting of such changes, your continued use of the www.aldoshoes.co.za website will constitute your acceptance of these changes and you will be bound by such changes. If you do not continue to use the www.aldoshoes.co.za website following a change to our Policy but take no other action with respect to your personal information, our use of that information will remain subject to our Policy as it was in effect prior to the change. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Policy and any changes thereto.
We may offer you the ability to connect with our website, or use our applications, services, and tools using a mobile device, either through a mobile application or via a mobile optimized website. The provisions of this Policy apply to all such mobile access and use of mobile devices. This Policy will be referenced by all such mobile applications or mobile optimized websites.
Protecting your shoes is a vital step in ensuring that they last for all your upcoming occasions. We carry a vast array of shoe care products from waterproof sprays to cleaning wipes to polishing solutions for leather and suede. The right product for you will depend on the material of your shoes. If you’d like some expert advice on which care product to use, bring your shoes to your nearest Aldo store for a more personalized recommendation.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses aldoshoes.co.za or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of aldoshoes.co.za on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from aldoshoes.co.za if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please follow the ‘Opt out’ process available on any aldoshoes.co.za communication.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
We will attempt to limit the types of personal information we collect to only that which you consent to and which is necessary for our business interests.
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters allow you to opt out of further mailings.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology is useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud investigation or prevention. We may do so when:
- Permitted or required by law
- Trying to protect against actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions
- Investigation of fraud that has already taken place